STRIDER Photo Contest
Official Rules and Mechanics
Who can Enter
This photo contest is open only to kids 1-6 years old. Participant must be the Attendee on the upcoming event R.O.X. Outdoor Festival STRIDER ADVENTURE ZONE and STRIDER FUN RACE at Bonifacio Global City (BGC) from 10:00am to 10:00pm. Must be resident of the Philippines to qualify.
How to Enter
1. All photos captured on Strider Booth Area Sunday 19 April, 2015 will be the entry to join STRIDER Photo Contest.
Entry shall consist of the following:
A. Photos to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
B. The photos you are entering should not be bigger than 8MB.
2. Write Name of your kid, date submited.
3. Write the story behind your photos in no more than 600 characters.
Criteria and Judging
Submited photos to email@example.com will be uploaded at Strider Bike Philippines facebook page. Entries shall be judged based on the total numbers of likes from first and second photo entries posted on STRIDER Bike facebook page.
Contest Period and Awarding
1. Entries shall be accepted until April 21, 2015 only. Note' Sending Entries extended until April 26, 2015
2. Photos will be seen on Strider Facebook Page April 27, 2015. Share the entries to your Facebook friends, Family, etc.,
to collect/get likes until May 10, 2015
3. One winner shall be announced on May 11, 2015 on STRIDER Bike Philippines Facebook Page. Winner shall also be notified via
phone and email.
1. Winner will receive a Certificate, STRIDER Accessories worth of PHP 4,200.00 to customize your bike. Two (2) STRIDER Coloured
Wheels, One (1) STRIDER Number Plate with Stickers, One (1) STRIDER-Coloured Mini-Seat Post, One (1) Pair STRIDER Coloured
Terms and Conditions
1. Each participant may submit a maximum of two (2) entries.
A. Kid photo together with his/her STRIDER Bike for the first entry.
B. Kid Photo together with his/her STRIDER Bike and Parents/Family, Guardian, Friends, Etc. for the second entry.
2. Photos entered in the contest must have been taken April 19, 2015 at the R.O.X. Outdoor Festival at STRIDER Booth Area only.
3. Minor enhancements (such as the editing of brightness, contrast, sharpness, or levels) are allowed, but manipulating or adding
elements in the photo are not allowed.
4. STRIDER Photo Contest winner allows STRIDER Bike Philippines to use the photo in any promotional material.
6. Other photo entries needs permission from the owners before STRIDER Bike Philippines use in any promotional material.
7. Notice of entry or acknowledgment of receipt shall be sent through the participant's email address upon entry.
8. Decision is final. STRIDER Bike Philippines reserves the right to modify the mechanics and contest rules. Violation of any above
stated rules and/or non-compliance of the same shall be grounds for automatic disqualification.
Good Luck to all participant ... Stride On!